Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Want to Live for the Son!

Once a woman of dishonor and disgrace, with an empty and hollow look on her face, void inside as she wandered the street looking for solace from all she would meet. 

Her unfilled heart stayed restless and cold as she squandered her life to fit into a mold. Her daddy had died and left her alone, guidance or discipline she had never known. 

She gave her body to every man she met and they used her in ways she'd grown to regret. Her sorrows and scars were etched deep in her soul, she wondered, if she'd ever be whole. 

Searching for love in every wrong place yet failing to seek the Lord of mercy and grace. Till one day it hit her, she knelt down to cry and saw a blood battered Jesus with a tear in His eye. 

Child, He called, look upon me. I did this for you to set you free. Fill your heart up with the love I have shown so my life in you may be planted and sown. 

Come to the cross and be carried away by a man who will love you and not lead you astray. I will bring comfort to your empty soul by my crucifixion you'll be made whole. 

She cried out to Him I accept what you've done, pardon my sin, I want to live for the Son. From that day forward she was never the same her pardon released her from guilt and shame. 

She carried her cross from that day on, never to return to where she'd once gone. Her heart now bears the burden for souls as she prays for release for whose live's sin controls. 

She still cries out on her knees before God while many say she's peculiar and odd. Yet, she carries on with her cross on her back remembering a time when her life was so black. 

She pleads for deliverance for those who are bound asking God to allow them to find what she's found. A redemptive love of proportions untold, is the love of Christ, the Lamb of God to behold.


Come visit The King's Tranz4md Scribe




Bibles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment