Monday, May 21, 2012

People Get Ready

The urgency is increasing as each day passes to be prepared in our hearts and minds (for the ever increasing closeness) of the transition that will be made from this earthly kingdom to our heavenly kingdom with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

This past weekend I listened to bible prophecy expert Jimmy DeYoung as he interviewed European Union expert Dr. Rob Congdon. I get goose bumps all over me when I see the reality of God's word being unfolded right before our eyes on a daily basis.

It reminds me of Luke 21:28 where Jesus is giving the Olivet Discourse and He says, "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

It's drawing near folks. Are you looking up and are your hearts ready for this most important event in the history of the world? I pray each night that the Lord will change hard hearts and draw those who have rejected His gift to Him so that they will escape the terrible fate that awaits them apart from Christ's death on the cross.

Please don't keep pushing God out of your lives. Once this day arrives it will be too late for you. Give your hearts to Jesus. He loves you and longs for you to know Him. Luke 3:5 says, "Behold I stand at the door and knock (the door is your heart). If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me."


Don't leave Him standing on the other side of the door because the age of His grace and mercy on this earth is coming to a close and then His judgement and wrath will begin.


He loves all of us which is why he gave us freewill to choose. I hope you choose His love and receive eternal life with Him and not eternal damnation.

Listen and watch Crystal Lewis sing People Get Ready

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment