Thursday, May 31, 2012

RonBWriting: What Did You Hear?

This man of God is an encouragement to my spirit. RonBWriting: What Did You Hear? When I read his blog posts there's always something God speaks to me about. God encourages us "but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord," Ephesians 5:18-19 (NKJV).

I connect with Ron's blog posts. As the scripture reference affirms above when I read his writings they cause me to make melody in my heart to the Lord. Thanks Ron your a blessing!

In today's post he talked about David and Goliath and I want to share a blessing I found last night while working on my website. Visit Sonday Weekly Ezine and watch this little girl as she tells the story of David and Goliath. Too adorable!!!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment